Beautifully appointed and well maintained ground floor shared ownership apartment situated within the popular and well served village of Fulbourn. Read more
Beautifully appointed and well maintained ground floor shared ownership apartment situated within the popular and well served village of Fulbourn.
COMMUNALENTRANCEHALL with personal door to;
KITCHEN/DINER with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboards below. A further range of wall, floor and drawer units with working surfaces, oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, gas fired boiler serving the heating and hot water system, double glazed window to front elevation.
LIVINGROOM a good size dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front elevation.
BEDROOM1 with double glazed picture window to side elevation, built in double wardrobe, door to;
BEDROOM2 double glazed window to rear
BATHROOM with white suite comprising low level WC, wash basin, P shape bath with shower over and screen, tiling to splashback areas, frosted double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiles floor.
AGENTSNOTES 1. Council tax band B - South Cambridgeshire District Council 2. Shared ownership property with 40% share being offered. The rent payable on the other 60% to Accent Nene is £412.55pcm. 3. Tenure: Leasehold, we are advised that the property is held on a 125 year lease, (119 years remaining, expiring 2139). The ground rent/service charge is £104.73pcm. Read less