A well presented one bedroom first floor retirement apartment situated in a popular over 55's development in the heart of Chesterton, offering excellent access to local amenities and transport links into Cambridge city centre. Read more
A well presented one bedroom first floor retirement apartment situated in a popular over 55's development in the heart of Chesterton, offering excellent access to local amenities and transport links into Cambridge city centre.
ACCOMMODATION Front door leads into a welcoming entrance hallway benefitting from access to a large airing cupboard with fitted shelving. The bathroom (1.99m x 1.89m) is a good size and is part tiled, and complete with WC, basin and bath with overhead Triton Marbella electric shower, extractor fan and electric heater. The double bedroom (4.05m x 2.57m) is a good size with plenty of space for furniture, and further benefits from a south facing double glazed window and access to a fitted storage cupboard with hanging rail. The reception/dining room (3.76m x 4.07m) also benefits from a south facing window which offers a bright space opening into the kitchen which is complete with a range of fitted units, worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. The benefit of a kitchen window ensures a bright space.
OUTSIDE Set back from Chesterton High Street down a private driveway, the block benefits from pleasant and well kept communal gardens, unallocated resident parking spaces, seating area, and drying area with individual private storage sheds. Entrance to the communal areas is through a secure front door, and offers secure door entry system operated from each flat.
GENERAL The property is offered to market as a 70% share, with the remaining 30% equity retained by Catalyst Housing with no additional rent payable.
We understand the lease is renewed for each purchaser for a 99 year term upon exchange and completion of the sale.
Tylers also understand the service charge is currently approximately £75.00 per month for the year 2020/2021 Council tax band B (£1,451.66 per annum 2020/2021) EPC rating awaited